facebook | Members area : Register | Sign in
 See More


All-Natural Cleaning


IAHBE Gateway


Quality Weight Loss
   
 See More


Free Money


Earn around the clock / world


INterested2?

Polres Subang Terima 22 Unit Mobil Dinas

Jumat, 04 September 2009

Share this history on :

ARMADA BARU: Polres Subang, kini menerima tambahan 22 unit mobil dinas. 20 kendaraan berjenis Ford Ranger akan dibagikan ke setiap polsek, termasuk tiga polsek persiapan untuk kegiatan patroli. Sementara dua unit lainnya berjenis sedan akan dipergunakan untuk SPK Polres Subang. Mobil patroli tersebut dilengkapi dengan sistem GPS (General Position System) dan perangkat laptop. (eko)
Terima kasih untuk mengunjungi saya, Ada pertanyaan? Kontak pada : ito.loh.raka@gmail.com-regianoz@yahoo.co.id.
Harap meninggalkan komentar Anda di bawah ini. Terima kasih dan berharap Anda menikmati...

10 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a
theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.

If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks!

Here is my web-site: Ford Ranger

Anonim mengatakan...

Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are
not understanding something fully, however this article
offers pleasant understanding even.

Stop by my website ... buy polycrystalline solar cells uk

Anonim mengatakan...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a
different page and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.

Here is my webpage: stretch mark removal and home remedy

Anonim mengatakan...

Great blog here! Also your web site so much
up very fast! What web host are you using?

Can I get your associate link for your host?
I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

My website; buy solar voltaic cells

Anonim mengatakan...

Great post. I'm dealing with some of these issues as well..

My web-site; buy solar cells in the Uk

Anonim mengatakan...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to improve my
web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Also visit my website ... bettybotta.ru

Anonim mengatakan...

Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

Also visit my web page: contratar.com.ve

Anonim mengatakan...

I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers however this post is in fact a good article,
keep it up.

My homepage ... http://www.bigindie.net/

Anonim mengatakan...

Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

my blog post ... How to get rid of stretch marks

Anonim mengatakan...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful,
as well as the content!

Also visit my blog post: mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

Poskan Komentar